Sheep has a powerful tagging system which can be used for easy segmentation and categorising of contacts. As a flock administrator, you may wish to lock certain tags so that once applied they cannot be removed or accidentally deleted.
- Navigate to Settings > Contacts
- Expand the Locket tags card
- Enter any tags you wish to lock in the Locked tags entry field
- Sheep will try to find tags which match your query on records in your flock
- Select from the list the tag you wish to lock
- This tag will now appear as locked when viewed on an Edit page
To unlock a tag:
- Click 'Settings'
- Click the cross on any tag in the Locked tags entry field
Note: this video is from an earlier version of Sheep (early 2016)