The automation pack required for Dropbox integration.
- Log into your Sheep account
- Navigate to to Sheep > Settings > API keys
- Click 'Connect to Dropbox'
- Dropbox will ask if you want to connect your account. Click 'Allow'
- Sheep will created a folder on your computer "Dropbox > apps > Sheep"
Copy files that you would like to have imported into the relevant sub folder. Sheep periodically scans the folder and imports files that is recognises. Files that have been successfully imported will be moved to the 'processed' sub folder. A journal entry will be added to Sheep for each processed file.