Sheep provides extra fields to MailChimp. Turn on these fields so that you can see them in your list:
- Navigate to Lists (top menu in MailChimp)
- Select the lists
- 'Manage contacts' is usually the default sections shown
- Click Toggle Columns to show/hide the extra Sheep fields
- Navigate to the list view in MailChimp
- click 'Create A Segment'
- Add any other filters that you would normally use
- Add a Sheep GDPR filter
Note: Due to limitations on MailChimp fields the Sheep GDPR data has to be converted into a comma delimited sentence e.g.
fundraising - email, news - email, . You therefore need to select 'contains' not 'is'. The GDPR strings are a combination of the GDPR 'purpose' and the 'channel'. You can see these values in the Sheep contact directory.