You often need to connect the same source spreadsheet to different destination spreadsheets. The copy connection feature allows you to do this quickly without the need to create a new connection.
- Click in Workflows on left sidebar.
- Select the Workflow where you want to duplicate your connection.
- Click on selected connection to copy on the 3 dots.
- Select "Make a copy" which is the source spreadsheet from where you want to transfer data from.
- Select the "Data destination" which is the spreadsheet to which data from the data source will be transferred to. In the add-on, by default the data destination is the Google Sheet that you are currently using.
- Click to "Save changes"
Congrats, you now have a new connection added to your connections list. Click on the spreadsheet icon to open the destination sheet and verify that it updated correctly.