Enabling automatic updates ensures that your data is always up to date even when you are not in front of your computer to manually run a connection. We offer several update schedules depending on your needs: hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly.
Scheduling your Workflow updates
Automatic updates happen in the background at the scheduled interval time. To enable automatic updates:
- Open your Google Sheets sidebar Add-on or the Sheetgo Web App interface
- Click on your "Workflows"
- Click to "Manage" workflows
- Click on "Automatic Update"
- Click to "Enable to schedule the automatic update"
- Select and configure type, hour and timezone
- Click "Save"
Note: Workflows have priority over automated connection updates.