We want to help you create a positive impact in the world!
Sheetgo for Good is our program to support Non-profits and Educational organizations.
Who is eligible to Sheetgo for Good Program?
Your organization must meet the following criteria:
- Is a school district, non-profit or a public institution
- Is not a legislative or political activity organization (including governmental organizations)
- Does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, political affiliation or beliefs, or sexual orientation
How does the discount works?
If your organization needs 4 licenses or more, check Sheetgo for Teams offer.
Keep in mind that the discounts are not cumulative, so:
- For three or less licenses, go for Sheetgo for Good offer
- For more than three licenses, Sheetgo for team is the best choice
How to access the Sheetgo for Good offer?
- For emails that contains: .org, .edu or .k12
Go to your account page > click to upgrade > select the plan > select yearly billing cycle > input your payment details and confirm.
The discount will be automatically applied. Keep in mind that if you select monthly billing cycle, you'll not be able to access the discount.
- For other emails, contact us at the question mark at Sheetgo or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request your coupon code.
Heads up for US Organizations!
If you need a W9 form, contact us clicking on the question mark at Sheetgo or send an email to email@example.com.
Sheetgo HQ is in Span, so the W8 form is not applicable.
- All organizations that participate in this discount program should be available to provide their user stories to be shared with the Sheetgo community on our website and social media.
- Sheetgo reserves the right to remove the discount for any organization at any time without the need for justification
Understand plan, prices, and subscription options
Sheetgo for Teams