Enable automatic updates to ensure your data is always up to date even when you are not in front of your computer to manually run a connection. We offer several update schedules depending on your needs:: hourly, daily, weekly, monthly.
Scheduling your updates
Automatic updates happen in the background at the scheduled interval time. To set them up:
- Open your Google Sheets sidebar Add-on or the Sheetgo Web App interface
- Click on the menu item Connections
- For the connection you want to turn on automatic updates, click on the three dots next to the arrow and select "Edit connection"
- Within this sub-menu to edit your connection, go to step (3) "Settings"
- Select Automatic Updates
- Click the checkbox "enable automatic updates"
- Set up your desired frequency
Note: Optionally, you can turn on the error notification for that particular connection to receive an email whenever this connection fails to update successfully.