1. Your file(s) exceed(s) Google Sheets limit of 5 million cells
Google Sheets counts all of your cells in your spreadsheet.
How to fix: split data between more sheets and use Sheetgo to connect your data.
2. Source files have different column headers. Read more
If you are trying to merge different sheets onto the same consolidate this error can occurs. Sheetgo needs that both sheets have the same column headers to merge them all.
How to fix: Use Sheetgo with filter and queries to regulate the same order and amount of columns on the different sources to the same structure.
3. Source files are too large! Try to consolidate fewer files, or delete non-essential data(sum of the files size)
How to fix: See this tell us that you need to split your file into smaller parts. Or just delete non-essential parts of it, it’s easier if you make a copy of it with less data and delete empty cells also for speed improvements.
4. File is too large to connect to. Consider dividing the file or deleting non-essential data(when 1 file exceed the limit)
One of your data exceeds limits of size to being imported.
How to fix: You need to split your file into smaller parts. Or just delete non-essential parts of it.
5. You don't have access to edit the destination file. Please request edit permission from the owner of the spreadsheet
Seems like you don’t have enough permissions to edit this document.
How to fix: Please ask the owner of the file to give you access on Google Sheets or Google Drive.