There are 5 different channels of communication :
- Support email (e-mail du service client)
To change channels of communication for your notifications :
- Go to 'Configure' (pencil icon on the left hand side)
- Click on 'Notification settings'
- Search for the notification you want to edit
- On channels, click on "Edit"
- Tick which channels you want to use for this particular notification
Embed Shipup into customer service process
If you decide to notify the customer service, this notification will be a hidden copy of the email sent (to the customer). Therefore, you will need to define the email address where the customer service will receive these emails as a copy of the client.
Likewise, it will be necessary to define a 'reply to' address in the case where the customer decides to reply directly to the email sent by Shipup. This is set here.
Define an address of 'reply to'
We recommend that you notify your client for all events except :
- no tracking update
- package lost
- awaiting info from shipper.