The most common reason to need to do this is you have reinstalled the app. Keep in mind that everything else you have done in Bing Ads should be fine, so you don’t need to update that. It’s just going to be that feed URL.
So here are the steps:
- ·Login to Bing Ads.
- ·Select Tools.
- ·Select Bing Merchant Center.
- ·Select your store. (You most likely here will see that your products have been rejected and that’s basically because Bing Ads has been looking at your old feed URL and then essentially disapproving your products.)
- ·Select Catalog Management.
- ·Select your catalog.
- ·Select your catalog settings.
- ·In a separate tab or window, go to your Shopify store and login.
- ·Select the Apps section.
- ·Select Bing Shopping.
- ·Copy the URL.
- ·Switch back to Bing Ads and update the Source URL.
- Make sure to select Download When Save. (This will trigger Bing to retrieve the new feed on save instead of waiting 24 hours.)
- ·Select Save.
We always recommend to check in on the feed approval process daily, just to make sure Bing Ads has not flagged any of your products or there aren’t any other issues in your account that you’re not aware of since the last time you installed the app.