It's easy to add an employee to your SmartVault account. After adding an employee, an email is automatically sent to the employee which allows them to create their account and access SmartVault.
In order to add a new employee, you must have an available license. Find out more about adding additional licenses.
Adding an Employee
1. Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
2. Click Employees.
3. Click the + icon in the top left hand corner of the screen.
4. Click the + icon to add information for each field.
Note: The Names and Email fields are required. Enable the Seasonal worker checkbox to give the employee seasonal worker privileges.
5. Select Administrator or Account Employee from the Group Membership section, depending on the privileges you want to give the user
6. Click the Save changes icon to save, create, and invite the employee.
You may receive one of the following error messages when adding an employee.
Value does not fall within the expected range
This error message indicates that one of the fields in the form has a syntax error, such as a space in an email address.
Check the field that is highlighted in red to identify and fix the error.
Adding this user would exceed the user limit for this account
This error message indicates that you don't have enough licenses to add this employee.
Find out more about adding additional licenses.
Sequence contains no elements
This error message indicates that the user was previously added as a guest.
A SmartVault user ID can only be associated with one account type at a time.