The SmartVault Dashboard lets you give employees access to multiple clients at one time. Use this tool with caution as each client assignment generates a separate email notification.
Assigning Employees to Clients
To assign employees to clients in bulk:
1. Sign in to the SmartVault Dashboard.
2. Click Clients.
3. Select the clients to assign to the employee.
4. Click the Assign employees icon.
5. Double-click on each employee you want to assign to the client.
Note: Select the Firm manager checkbox to give the employee full access permissions including the ability to grant read and write access permissions to other employees for these clients. They also have the ability to invite clients or guests users. If you do not select the checkbox, the employee has Firm employee permissions, which includes read, write, create, and delete access permissions. Firm employees cannot grant access permissions to other users.
6. Click OK.
It might take a short time for these changes to apply. You can check that the assignments are completed by doing the following:
1. From the Dashboard, click Files and Folders.
2. Navigate to the client vault and click on its Properties icon.
3. Click Manage Group Members.
4. Your employees should appear under Firm Managers, Firm Employees, or both.