You may need to re-integrate a QuickBooks company file for a number of reasons, such as if you did not select the proper application integration settings.
Re-integrating QuickBooks with SmartVault
1. Open the QuickBooks company file and sign in as an administrator in single-user mode.
2. Select Edit > Preferences > Integrated Applications.
3. On the Company Preferences tab, select SmartVault, and then click Remove.
4. Exit QuickBooks.
5. Restart the SmartVault desktop software.
6. Restart QuickBooks. A QuickBooks Certificate window displays.
7. Select Yes, always allow access even if QuickBooks is not running.
Note: If this company file is used by multiple users, select Admin in the Login As field.
8. If prompted, sign in to SmartVault using the SmartVault QuickBooks Toolbar.