Using Your Own DocuSign License
If you need to send documents out for e-signature, you must have your own DocuSign login and password, or the administrator of your DocuSign account will get email notifications and updates on every document that every SmartVault user on their account sends out for e-signature.
A DocuSign Administrator can add user licenses to their DocuSign account and then invite employees. Once invited, activate your DocuSign account and then follow the steps below.
If you do not have an existing DocuSign account, see Creating a New DocuSign Account and Integrating It with SmartVault.
Integrating SmartVault with an Existing DocuSign Account
1. Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
2. Click the gear icon at the top of the screen.
3. Click Configure Integrations under Manage Account.
4. Click DocuSign.
5. Click Connect an existing DocuSign account.
6. Enter your DocuSign email address and click Continue.
7. Enter your DocuSign password and click Log In.
8. Click Accept to give SmartVault permission to integrate with your existing DocuSign account.