To go to the Dashboard from the Client Portal, right-click on your account name (next to the blue globe) in the left Navigation pane and select View Dashboard from the drop-down menu.
Shortcuts Sidebar - Always visible from any location within the Dashboard.
- With future updates, the sidebar allows you to quickly jump from dashboard to dashboard without first returning to the Files and Folders Dashboard.
- The task icon below displays a description next to each icon in the Shortcuts Sidebar when clicked.
- The shortcuts icon below is a shortcut to the Files and Folders dashboard.
Account & User Settings - Always visible from any location within the Dashboard. Click the gear icon to change the Account Settings of your SmartVault Account.
Here you can:
- Update your billing and payment Information.
- Configure Integrations (such as RightSignature, Bill.com, etc.).
- Manage account Administrators, Licensees, and Custom Group Members.
- Open an additional SmartVault account or close your current account.
- Custom brand your Client Portal.
Click the user settings icon to change your User Settings across all the SmartVault Accounts you have access to.
Here you can:
- Download various SmartVault apps and plugins.
- Change your password and your personal Info.
- Update the frequency with which you receive notification emails for uploads and downloads.
- Change your View Preferences and select your default SmartVault subdomain.
- Sign out of your SmartVault account or switch accounts to view another SmartVault account.
Help Menu - Always visible from any location within the Dashboard.
Click the help menu icon to see the Help Menu and links to SmartVault Customer Support resources.
Here you can:
- View the top five help topics and support pages related to your currently selected dashboard.
- Open SmartVault's Customer Service and Support Center website to search for additional support pages or contact a SmartVault Support representative.
Files and Folders Dashboard - Allows you to upload, download, search, view, move, copy, edit, and delete files, folders and vaults within your SmartVault account.
- Navigation Pane - Facilitates navigation through the vault and folder hierarchy that makeup your SmartVault account.
Details Pane - Allows you to select and perform the following actions one or multiple files, folders, or vaults.
In order from left to right: Select All, Upload, Delete, Move, Copy, Create Folder, Create Vault, Refresh Details Pane, Search. Not all action icons will be visible at once as their availability is context-sensitive.
- The Details Pane allows you to sort the items displayed by 3 criteria, though folders will always appear above files.
Name: Sorts files and folders by name alphabetically from A to Z or from Z to A.
Size sorts files, but not folders by file size from smallest to largest or from largest to smallest.
Date Modified: Sorts files and folders by the date and time they were last modified from oldest to newest or from newest to oldest. If a file is uploaded and never modified, then the file's upload date and time is its date modified.
Allows you to perform the following actions on a specific file. In order from left to right: Get Signature, View Document, Download, Item Properties.
- Select the Gear icon to the right of an item to see advanced options for:
Files: Details, Get Link, Send Link, Version History
Folders: Details, Get Link, Send Link, Access & Notifications, Recycle Bin, Activity Log
Vaults: Details, Get Link, Send Link, Manage Group Members, Access & Notifications, Recycle Bin, Activity Log