It's easy to make any of your employees a SmartVault Administrator.
In order for an employee to be an Administrator, you first have to add them to your SmartVault account. Find out how to add an employee to your account.
Note: An employee cannot be a Seasonal Worker and an Administrator at the same time.
Making an Employee an Administrator
1. Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
2. Click the Employees icon.
3. Click the View employee info icon for the employee who you want to set as an Administrator.
4. Click the edit employee icon for the employee.
5. Enable the Administrative user checkbox to set that employee as an Administrator.
6. Click the save changes icon.