Connected Desktop files are cached in a local folder on your computer. You may need to clear this cache while troubleshooting issues you might encounter with the Connected Desktop, such as it won't open, or it operates too slowly, etc.
Clearing Your Connected Desktop Cache
1. Ensure all files have been saved and closed.
Note: Deleting the cache without saving files will result in the loss of unsaved changes to those files.
2. Click the arrow pointing upward on the bottom right of your screen. Right-click on the SmartVault icon and select Exit to completely close out of SmartVault.
3. Right-click on the Windows icon at the bottom left of your screen and select File Explorer. Type in %appdata% and press Enter on your keyboard.
3. Open the SmartVault folder.
4. Open the Cache folder.
5. Select everything in this folder and delete it.
6. Open the Connected Desktop and verify that your issues have been resolved.