To change permissions on a folder:
1. Navigate to the folder for which you want to change permissions.
2. Click the Container properties icon.
3. Click the Access and notifications tab to see who has access to this particular vault or folder.
4. Click Edit Access Settings.
5. Click Add User to add user information, as well as access and notification settings. When you are done, click Add.
6. Enable any of the checkboxes to change the access.
7. Select one of the options from the Applies to menu:
- This folder only - Applies changes to this folder only.
- This folder and all subfolders - Looks for changes you just made to add to any subfolders.
- This folder and make all subfolder access settings exactly like these - Changes all subfolders to be a clone copy of the permissions on this folder
8. Click Save Settings.