The Publishing page allows you to decide which parts of your tournament will be visible to the public.
How do I change what is visible?
- Go to the Publishing page of the tournament admin:
2. Click to toggle publishing settings between visible and hidden
- Tournament Listing - This can be set to Everyone or Admins Only. Setting it to Everyone will make your tournament publicly visible. Admins Only will allow admins to see the tournament, but everyone else will get a 404 error when trying to access the page.
- Test Mode - When enabled, the tournament will not show up in searches nor will it show up on attendee's profiles or email them, but anyone with the link can see it (if the listing visibility is set to Everyone).
- Bracketing - Toggles bracket visibility by phase and event. Choose to display pools entrants by seed or alphabetically.
- Live Stream - Shows your embedded stream on the tournament page as well as queued stream matches. This will only be visible if your tournament is currently in progress (as determined by the tournament's start and end dates). Please see our guide to adding your stream for more information.
- Registration - Setting registration to Visible will allow attendees to register for your tournament. When set to Hidden, registration will be closed and the Register Now button will not appear on the tournament home page. Even when set to Hidden, attendees who have already registered for your tournament will be able to manage their registration.
- Attendees - When set to visible this adds a searchable attendee list that can be sorted by event.