If you wish to get your children set up with Jobs, you can do so in the Parent Login.
Presently, jobs will run in-line with the pocket money schedule, which is either weekly or fortnightly.
How to create a new job:
- Open the Spriggy app and login as a parent
- Swipe to the kid you wish to give the job
- Tap the green ‘Pocket Money and Jobs’ tile
- Tap ‘New Job’ in the top right of your screen
- Select ‘One Off’ or ‘Recurring’(Recurring jobs are aligned to your pocket money schedule to be completed and paid every week, or two weeks)
- Tap ‘JOB NAME’ and enter a name
- Tap the toggle for ‘Paid Job’ to green and enter an amount if it is to be paid
- Tap ‘Add Job’
- The Job will be created, and a notification sent
Once this is completed, jobs will be set up for your children to complete!