Spriggy Family Groups is a way for Parents to share a child's Spriggy with family or close friends. This will allow them to contribute to the shared child's pocket money and savings goals. As an Additional Parent User, they can send money at any time, see the shared child's spending, saving, and also set them jobs and goals.
Additional Parent Users will sign up to a seperate Parent Wallet (Issued by Indue, please refer to the PDS) that enables them to:
- Have their own log in details and separate Parent Wallet
- View the shared child's balances and transactions
- Contribute to savings or directly to the Prepaid Card
- Set up jobs and savings goals
It is important to note that an Additional Parent does not have full functionality over the Child's Spriggy . Additional Parent Users:
- Cannot access funds once they have been transferred to a Child's Spriggy savings or the Prepaid Card.
- Cannot manage the Child Prepaid Card (order replacements, set PINs or lock the card).
- Cannot edit jobs or goals set up by the Primary Parent.
- Can have their access revoked by the Primary Parent at any time.
For further information regarding family groups, please go to www.spriggy.com.au/terms and review the Parent Wallet PDS or contact support