Note: This feature is only available on the Pro and Studio plans.
A Design Proof gives you an easy way to upload, organize and present your book and album designs to your clients in a simple, elegant and streamlined way. Your clients can make specific comments and request changes exactly where they need to be made by clicking anywhere on any part of the design.
A design proof can be either:
- Attached to a shoot, and therefore organized on that shoot's page. Go to the Shoot > Design Proofs page to view all album proofs attached to a specific shoot.
- Unattached, and therefore not associated with any specific lead or shoot. Go to the Design Proofs page to view all album proofs (including those attached and unattached).
There are four ways to add a design proof:
- Click the "Quick Add" button in the top bar of Sprout Studio, and then click the "Add Design Proof" button.
- Go to the Shoot > Overview page, click the "Quick Actions" button at the top of the page, and click the "Add Design Proof" button.
- Go to the Shoot > Album Proof page and click the "Add Design Proof" button.
- Go to the Design Proof page and click "Add new".
Once you've added the design proof, you'll be taken to the Edit Design Proof page where you can upload spreads, specify additional settings, publish the design proof and more.