In Sprout Studio, your email templates are organized alphabetically. Many Sprout Studio users have several dozen email templates and find that it can become difficult to find the email template they're looking for.
Here's a couple of suggested fixes.
Rename your email templates with numbers for your most important and most frequently used emails. For example:
- 01 - Wedding Inquiry, Available
- 02 - Wedding Inquiry, Unavailable
- 03 - Wedding Inquiry, Follow-Up
- 04 - Portrait Inquiry
This way, those email templates always show up at the top.
For your other email templates, add the shoot type at the beginning and then a number based on its priority. For example:
- Wedding - 01 - Welcome Email
- Wedding - 02 - E-Session Planning
- Wedding - 03 - E-Photos Ready
- Wedding - 04 - Wedding Planning
- ... etc