Note: This feature is only available on the Pro and Studio plans.
It is important to set expectations with your clients in as many ways as you can - it is a principle that is deeply engrained in Sprout Studio in a variety of ways.
A sales gallery is a guided tour through your clients' images; it was designed to create an in-person sales style experience served online. A big part of this is guiding your clients through their sales gallery.
There are 6 messages in a sales gallery that correspond to each of the steps. You can edit the messages for each of these:
- Welcome message, which is the message that greets your client when they first load their sales gallery. This message also introduces them to the "slideshow" step in the sales gallery.
- Step #1 - Pick your favorites, which is the message that is displayed right before your client is prompted to pick their favorite images (using the yes/no/maybe buttons).
- Step #2 - Categorize maybes, which is the message that is displayed right before your client is prompted to categorize their maybes into either the "yes" or "no" category.
- Step #3 - Design your wall decor, which is the message that is displayed right before your client is shown the "room view" step in the sales gallery. This is when they will start ordering large wall portraits, and where they can also upload a photo of their own room.
- Additional a-la-carte ordering, which is the message that is displayed right after your client is finished with the "room view" and "desk prints" steps, and right before they're given the opportunity to add additional items (prints, products, services and digitals) a-la-carte before proceeding to their shopping cart.
You can also specify descriptions for the following in the a-la-carte step:
- Quick prints, which is the description that shows up for the "quick prints" section.
- Digital files, which is the description that shows up for the "digital files" section, if you have it turned on.
- Additional products, which is the description that shows up for the "additional products" section.
By default, your sales gallery will use Sprout's default messages, which are generic instructions for each step. There are two ways to edit the messages in a sales gallery:
- To edit the messages for a specific sales gallery, click the "Edit" button next to the "Sprout Studio Default" card in the "Message Template" panel while editing a sales gallery.
- To edit the default message or create a message that will be available for all sales galleries, go to Settings > Galleries & Albums > Sales Galleries > Sales Gallery Messages.