A trigger in Zapier is something that happens in an app that you want to be the start of a Zap's workflow. The following triggers are available for Sprout Studio:
- Lead Changes Status, which is triggered when a lead in Sprout Studio changes status from any one status to any other status.
- New Shoot, which is triggered whenever you create a new shoot. Note this is not triggered when a lead is booked and converted to a shoot.
- Payment Made, which is triggered whenever a payment is made on an invoice, whether it was manually added by you, or paid on an invoice by your client. Note this does not include "waiting" payments such as "call by phone" or "mailing cheque."
- New Lead, which is triggered whenever you create a new lead. This is triggered whether you manually add a lead or whether a lead is created via a contact form.
- Shoot Changes Status, which is triggered when a lead in Sprout Studio changes status from any one status to any other status.
- Lead Books, which is triggered whenever a lead books and is converted into a shoot. This triggers whether you manually book the lead or whether they book via a booking proposal.
For any of the above triggers, when a lead or shoot is involved, all of the data involving that lead will be passed in to Zapier for you to use in your Zap. For example, you'll have the lead name, the client's contact information, the lead's status, shoot type, brand, users, and more.
For any of the above triggers, when a payment is involved, all of the data for that payment will be passed in to Zapier for you to use in your Zap. For example, you'll have the order name, the order contents, the order total, the tax charged, the payment amount, and more.
An action is something your Zap does after a trigger occurs. There is currently only one action available for Sprout Studio:
- Create Lead, which allows you to add a new lead into Sprout Studio.
When you're adding a new lead to Sprout Studio via Zapier, you can specify all of the lead details such as the client's name, the lead name, lead source, and more.