You can save time in post-production by mixing separate recording files into a single combined file that you can then download in wav and mp3 formats.
- Click on the session that contains the recordings that you'd like to mix together
- Check the box to the left of the file name for 2 or more recordings
- Click on the Mix Recordings button below the list of files
- A new mixed file will be added to the list of recordings with a progress bar until the new file is finished mixing
- Once the mixed file is finished, click on the 3 dot menu to the right of the file name
- Click on Download Wav or Download Wav to save the mixed file to your device
Have more questions? Email email@example.com