OhmConnect is a ‘power in numbers’ type of program. When more people participate, we help offset more dirty power and OhmConnect receives greater payments from the grid to pass along to our users.
Referring new users to OhmConnect is a great way to increase your impact. We run different referral campaigns throughout the year, so check back here often to see the current referral program that we're running to encourage our community’s growth.
Note: For issues with your referrals, such as a referral not showing up on your Referral Dashboard, not being paid for your referral, or if your referral is having trouble reaching Silver status, click here.
Current Referral Promotion:
$20 for you, and $10 for your referral, when your referral reaches Silver and is deemed "Active" in the OhmConnect program!
- When you refer someone to OhmConnect and he/she reaches Bronze, you'll get 40 tokens!
- When someone you referred reaches Silver, and also actively participates in #OhmHours, and is deemed "active" in the OhmConnect program, you'll get 2000 points, and they will get 1000 points!
How to Refer Friends
Go to the bottom of your dashboard and click “Invite Friends” to reach the referral page. You can also directly access this page here.
From there you can share your referral link in the following ways:
- Copy the link to send via a personalized email or text message
- Share to specific friends via Facebook Messenger
- Post link to all of your friends and followers on Facebook, Facebook Buy-and-Sell groups, Craigslist, or Twitter
Getting Paid for Referrals
Once you have invited friends you will start seeing their enrollment status on the bottom of your dashboard. If you see that any are still in Carbon or Bronze status, you can send him/her a reminder to complete their enrollment by clicking on his/her name or from the referral page.
If your referral is struggling to complete the enrollment process due to errors not listed in the Getting Started Section, please contact us, we’re here to help!
How can my referee achieve "Active" status?
There are a couple of things you can have your referee do to show that they are "active" and so you can get paid faster:
- Your referee should be fully connected and at Silver status or higher.
- You and your referee should have a few #OhmHours done, showing solid energy reductions.
- Your referee should take a look a look at their #OhmHour results page after the #OhmHour rends to see how they performed.
Once you and your referee meets the above requirements, you should be paid your referral bonus.
If your referral has successfully completed all steps and are actively participating in the last few #OhmHours, but you have not received your referral points, please write to us for a review of your referral status - we'd be happy to help!
We are working on additional best practices for referral success and new fun features geared towards engaging newly referred users, stay tuned!