Note: You can cash out your points once each month. If you've already cashed out in the last 30 days, you'll need to wait to cash-out again.
Verifying your Paypal address
If your PayPal address is not verified, you may see the following message when you attempt to cash-out:
How do I save and verify my email so I can get cash in my PayPal account?
Follow these steps to properly verify your email:
- Go to your settings page.
- Under your "Account Details," click the pencil on the right-hand side.
- From there, enter the valid email address attached to your PayPal account and click "Save."
- You will get a verification email to the account you entered right after you save. Check your inbox and click "Confirm this email" to verify your email. If you don't see the email right away, check your spam folder, and in Gmail, check the Social and Promotions tabs.
- If you didn’t receive an email verification, return to the PayPal Address section in your settings page, and click the pencil in the upper-right again. Then find and click the “Resend Verification” that is located in the PayPal section.
Once your PayPal email address is verified, you'll be able to confirm this by the green check mark next to your PayPal email.
After doing all these steps, you should be able to successfully cash-out your points to your PayPal account.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact support.
Keywords: verification, verify email, cash-out, how to verify my email, PayPal, gift card