You can upload files directly to your Stencila project to use within the project's executable documents.
Uploading a file
To upload a file to a project:
- Go to the project Files page
- Press the New button and select Upload
- Click on the Choose some files… button to open your browser's file browser. From here you can select a single or multiple files to upload to the project.
- Once ready click Upload to begin the upload process.
- Alexander Ketchakmadze (https://stenci.la)
Still have questions?
Help the help
Help make this help article better by contributing improvements.