You can upload one more files directly to your Stencila project. You can then convert them to other formats or use them as data in you executable documents.
Uploading a file
To upload a file to a project:
- Go to the project Files page
- Press the New button and select Upload
- Click on the Choose some files… button to open your browser's file browser. If you have files in sub-folders you can upload a .zip or .tar.gz archive to retain the folder structure.
- Once ready click Upload to begin the upload process. Once completed you can see the files that were pulled from the source and begin working with them.
You might like to:
- Link a source from Github, Google Docs or your Google Drive etc.
- Convert your file to one of the many different formats available.
- Publish a document as an executable manuscript.
- Alexander Ketchakmadze (https://stenci.la)
Still have questions?
Help the help
Help make this help article better by contributing improvements.