When a respondent enters a Sticky experiment, there are a couple of steps before you see your media.
- The respondent will be brought to a couple of informational screens telling them how to behavior through out the session, to ensure they provide us with usable data
- After this they will have to click to allow us to turn on their webcam
- Once there webcam is turned on, we will have the respondent center their face
- After centering their face, they will have to go through following calibration dots
- Once they are calibrated they will see the playlist that you built for your experiment
- The final step is another calibration to ensure we are still tracking the respondents eyes.