The Stokkup Client Portal is a revolutionary, game-changing addition to the Stokkup ecosystem. It gives clients unprecedented access to order information, including design information, billing information, payment, and shipping / tracking information.
The Client Portal will be released in three distinct phases:
We are currently in Phase I which will allow shop clients to “view” the information entered into Stokkup by their chosen decorators.
As a chosen beta-tester, you will have access to all the orders that are in your chosen decorator’s system. Please refer to the instructions below in order to familiarize yourself with the process.
I. Sign Up For A Client Portal Account
Before you can take advantage of the Client Portal, you must sign up for an account. Here are the simple steps required to sign up for an account.
1. Please follow this link and register for an account.
2. Once you have registered, you will receive an email from Stokkup. Please click on the link in the email.
3. After confirming your email, you’ll be able to sign into your account for the first time!
II. Sign Into Your Client Portal Account
1. Follow this link to sign into your account.
2. Once you’ve signed in successfully, the Client Portal will ask you to choose your decorator.
3. On the next screen, you will have to select the company you work for. In the example below, it is called “Company XYZ”.
4. You should now be inside your Client Portal account!
III. How to Search, Filter, and View Your Orders
1. You can use the search bar to search for an Order ID that you know is currently in production with your chosen decorator
2. If you’d like to filter your Orders, simply click on the ____ and select which filter(s) you’d like to apply
3. The Order Status allows you to see a quick snapshot of how far along in the process your selected order has made it at your chosen decorator
4. Finally, once you’ve found the Order that you’re looking for, simply click on the blue Order ID, and the system will take you into the “Detail View”
IV. How to Use the “Detail” View
1. The Client Portal “Detail View” has three distinct sections: “Order Details”. “Designs”, and “Distribution & Shipping”.
2. “Order Details” contains all of the basic information you need to know about your order, such as the name, PO #, and Ship Date.
3. “Designs” shows you a snapshot of which design(s) are being produced by your chosen decorator, including number of positions, number of colors, and other helpful information.
4. “Distribution & Shipping” will show the addresses and shipping types of any and all packages that the decorator is planning to ship. You can use this information to confirm that the information is accurate to your requirements.
V. How to Download Your Invoice & Make Payment
1. On the “Detail View”, you can click “Download Invoice” to download a PDF copy of the invoice for this particular Order.
2. On the “Detail View”, you can click on “Make Payment” to submit payment for this Order. This payment will be processed through a secure payment gateway, and submitted directly to the decorator’s bank account.
3. On the “Detail View”, you will also be able to access the Packing Slip for this shipment, provided that it has already been generated by the decorator.