Choosing the right license type can seem difficult, but we’ve made it easy. If you check any of these boxes, you should chat with one of our Enterprise sales reps.
- Does the license need to be written to your company and not you, an individual?
- Do you need a license that provides up to $1M of indemnification for your company?
- Will there be other people in your organization creating projects on behalf of the company and accessing raw content?
- Are there more than five (5) people signing up for a Standard Agreement that are creating projects on behalf of your company?
- Is your company large enough to not know all potential users within your organization?
- Do you want to ensure your company is licensed to use our content, even if you no longer work at your company?
We also have some great licensing resources available on our website that go further in depth into the differences between our Standard and Enterprise licenses.
Ready to talk to a sales rep? Fill out our contact form and we’ll get back to you soon!