1. From the website, tap your service’s name in the left-hand menu and scroll to the bottom.
2. Click the + Add room button.
3. You’ll be taken to an Add a room form where you can:
- Choose a name for the room
- Add a profile image
- Add children
- Add educators
- Set permissions for the room's community space
4. Select the children and educators you wish to include in the room by clicking the check-box next to each person’s name.
You can even have an educators-only room if you'd like to have educator-only discussions.
5. Choose whether you'd like family admins to be able to create their own community posts in this room or limit this to educators only. You can also choose whether to allow family admins to post comments in this room's community posts or not. (This can also be changed at any time by returning to the room's edit page).
6. Tap Save and you’ll be taken to your new room’s profile page.
📝 Other articles you may be interested in:
Educators: What are rooms and common FAQs
Educators: Access, edit or delete a room
Educators: Add an educator or child to a room or multiple rooms