Here is a checklist of things to do to ensure you're eligible for Minimum Guarantee for a time slot you've registered for:
- Check-in for your slot! Checking in means being connected to the Stuart app in your slot area at some point during the first 15 minutes of that slot. Please follow the guidelines for specific cities where this is active here.
- Stay connected for at least 90% of your slot! You can be offline for 10% of your slot (6 minutes per hour). This does not carry over from one slot to the next!
- Go offline after your slot! If you have completed your slot or it is at the end of the day and no longer wish to complete any more jobs please go offline.
- Don't miss more than 1 job invitation by slot! Please note this includes all jobs, even the ones coming from outside your booked area that you should also accept. As of 2 jobs missed, you will not be eligible for Minimum Guarantee. This is separate from jobs rejected after you accepted them.
Top tip: turn on auto accept while on slot to make sure you don't miss any jobs!
If you reject a job which you have already accepted and you do not have a valid cancellation reason, your CPS/MG will be affected.
- Don't no show! If you have missed more than 50% of your slot, or if you were not in your zone at all, your slot will be counted as a no-show and you will not be eligible for Minimum Guarantee. Please read more about our no-show policy link with rewards here.
- Start in your area and make your way back there after a job! If you are on a job, you don't have to worry about where you are. When you are finished with the job, if it took you outside your zone, you have 1.5x the amount of time you spent on a job out of your area to go back to your area, as shown here: