Thanks again for your interest in working with Stuart! 😍
Your application may be put on hold for various reasons, please see the criteria below:
You must be 18 years old or over
You must confirm your Right to Work document from the following:
1. BRP Card - Indefinite Leave to Remain / Settlement / Refugee / Spouse / EU family member / PBS dependant
2. BRP Card - T2, T4 or T5 visa (Skilled visa, Student visa and Temporary worker visa)
3. Application Registration Card (ARC) - Claimed ID Asylum
4. UK Passport or UK birth certificate + NIN
5. EU/EEA/Swiss Passport or National Identity Card
6. Graduate Visa
(Please note that the T2, T4 or T5 visa is ineligible to work with Stuart)
Having your own vehicle (bicycle/moped/car)
Having a vehicle that is not road legal. For more information, press here.
Having trouble with your application? Need an instant answer? Our onboarding support chatbot is here to help answer any questions you may have about your ongoing application. Try it now!