- Call your end customer at least 3 times upon arrival and wait up to 10 minutes
- Call your client and check if they have any other contact details for the end customer
- Explain to the client you will not be able to deliver the package successfully due to the end customer being absent, ask them what they would like you to do with the package. If they request a return, your app will ask you to confirm again that you have the package.
- Once clicked, it will reroute you back to your original pickup to return the package.
- Once you arrive at the store, you can sign the delivery to complete the job.
- Call your end customer at least 3 times upon arrival
- Call your client store manager to explain that you will not be able to deliver the package successfully due to the end customer being absent.
- You will be asked to return back to the store.
- If you are conducting multiple deliveries, you will be asked to finish the remaining deliveries and then return to the store and handover the undelivered package.
Please do not start returning before confirmation from support or your client store manager!