SFS Slot Validation depends on the SFS Slot Validation Rules
Your SFS slot stats also affect your Client Performance Score
If you receive an SFS slot invalidation SMS but you think your slot should be validated, please fill in this form within 24 hours of receiving the SMS.
For more serious matters (e.g. accident), you can request slot validation within 48 hours.
You will be asked to provide:
- Proof: do you have enough proof to support your validation request?
- Ratio: am I asking for the correct ratio to be validated?
In all slot validation cases you will be asked to provide proof to support your request.
Here is what we accept:
- Photo of the tyre puncture
- Bike shop receipt of tyre purchase/repair services provided (must show date and time)
- Receipt from auto mechanic for the services provided (must show date and time)
- Doctor's note (must show surgery name, GP name and signature and a date)
- Hospital discharge letter (must show hospital name, have doctor's/nurse's signature and a date)
Note: We do not accept an SSP form as proof due to Stuwies being self-employed.
- Police report (if there was an accident or your vehicle got stolen).
- Screenshots of the app / invalidation text messages
- Please be sure to contact support in any case, so if needed, we can look back at the conversation.
Am I choosing the correct ratio?
In the form, you can request validation for:
1️⃣ Acceptance ratio
2️⃣ Connection ratio
3️⃣ No-show ratio
1️⃣ Acceptance Ratio
If your acceptance ratio was affected, you will receive the following SMS the next day:
Your slot on 2020-06-15 from 18:00 to 21:00 has a Strike because you missed 3 job requests.
💡Tip: The Stuart app's auto-accept feature accepts all invites automatically! Turn it on to avoid missing job requests.
⚠️ Reminder: You can only miss 1 invite per slot to validate it. Using the self-cancellation feature while on an SFS-slot will trigger an unauthorised cancellation request.
2️⃣ Connection Ratio
If your connection ratio was affected, you will receive the following SMS the next day:
Your slot on 2020-06-15 from 18:00 to 21:00 has a Strike because you missed 15 minute(s) more than break allowance. Remember you may only miss 6 min for each slot hour worked.
💡Tip: You can follow your connection history within the app, so make sure to check the log in and out times in every slot.
⚠️ Reminder: You have 6 min per hour to take a break (so if you had 2h slot, you can take a 12 min break) and break allowance does not carry over from one slot to another.
3️⃣ No-show Ratio
If you do not show up for a booked slot, you will receive one of the following messages the next day:
Your slot on 2020-06-15 from 18:00 to 21:00 has a Strike because you were a no-show.
⚠️ Reminder: If you cannot attend a slot, either [cancel or swap your slot] with another Stuwie. You can cancel a slot on Staffomatic up to 24 hours before the slot - if it's less than 24 hours til the slot, swap it.
Are you looking for the On-Demand Slot Validation form information? Click here