Adding questions is easy to do on Submit.com.
Click on the questions tab or “add questions button”
Click on the question type dropdown> select question type> compose question>click save
- Question types
- Small/Medium/Large text: Applicant types out an answer
- Number: Applicant to add a number
- Multiple choice: Applicant chooses one provided answer
- Multiple Select: Applicant chooses multiple provided answers
- Yes/No: Applicant chooses yes/no
- Date: Applicant provides a date (Day/Month/Year)
- Date & Time: Applicant provides a date and time
- Phone: Applicant provides a phone number
- Website: Applicant provides a website address/link
- Heading: When you want to add a heading to create sections or provide more info
- Statement: When you want to provide more info about the form
- File Upload: Applicant uploads a file (photo, video, document etc.)
- Video recording: Applicant records themselves doing a Video Interview or Audition through their webcam directly into the software.
- Table: applicant fills information into a table that you’ve created.
- Country: Applicant provides country
- Score Bar: Applicant provides a score
- Location: Applicant provides Location
- Image Select: Applicant selects an image from a selection provided.
- Digital Signature: Applicant can provide a digital signature by using a verification link emailed to them.
- Import Question: Import a question from another application form that you’ve created.