Not receiving emails from Submit.com? Not to worry, we are here to help.
The first port of call is to check both your inbox and spam/junk folder in case your email account has filtered it into spam.
The next step is to whitelist the email address on your account. Below are some simple steps to follow:
Log into your Gmail account.
2. Click on the Setting cogwheel and open your Gmail settings.
3. Click into the Filters and blocked addresses.
4. Scroll down to Create New Filter.
5. In the pop-up window, you type in email@example.com and click Create filter.
6. Once you have created the filter, you will be given a new view as below. You will want to mark the Never send it to Spam criteria to ensure that it will not be filtered into your spam folder.
7. Click the blue Create filter button to finish off whitelisting firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're still experiencing difficulty with this, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com