We want everyone to enjoy being a part of the Savvy Circle. To ensure we all get the most out of our projects, here are a few guidelines to help us along the way.
1. You are the decision-maker: You decide in which product tests you want to be a part and in which brands you’re genuinely interested.
2. Be honest: Let everyone you speak to about the product know that you are a member of the SuperSavvy Community.
Be upfront with your friends and family and tell them what you think of the product. If you are sharing your opinion on social media, you must include #gifted to any of your comments.
If you come across a new product you don‘t like, let us know what you think is wrong with it - and how it could be improved.
3. Be sincere: Only recommend tested products to other people if you think the product is worth it.
There is no need to oversell anything – tell people about the product naturally.
There‘s room for all opinions - even if they don‘t tally with your own!
4. Backing you all the way: Together, we spread the word about products we love. How you choose to do that is up to you, but should you need a little support for whatever reason, we're always here for you. You can get in touch via the Support section in your profile settings, or email us directly at email@example.com
Rules of use:
As part of weekly draws, products from P&G will be provided to a group of members for testing purposes. When contacted, members will be expected to test, evaluate and spread the word about the products to other people. Members must mention that they are taking part in a SuperSavvy project by adding #gifted on their social media content.
Goods or articles received by members as part of a project organised by SuperSavvyApp or P&G constitute product samples which should be used for testing purposes only and may not be sold.
Weekly product test winners will be expected to:
Try out the P&G products shared with them
Upload and share top quality posts and videos on social media with #gifted & tagging @supersavvymeofficial
Leave detailed, honest reviews
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. This Free Prize Draw is open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of Procter & Gamble UK and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
2. Only one entry per user per week. Entries only valid on original entry form. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
3. How to enter, open the SuperSavvyApp and click on the “Weekly Win” section. Click on the current ‘Product test of the week’ to submit your application for enrolment, and make sure that you fill your shipping address so that we are able to send you the products of the week to the correct address if you win. You can enter each weekly sweepstake before the closing time of 11:59PM UK time on Sundays
4. Entries will start on Monday of every week & end on the Sunday of that particular week.
5. The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged. The Promoter will not be liable for system failures, network errors, site being down, hacks on the system or personal computer issues. Closing time of each weekly draw is 11:59PM UK time on Sundays.
6. All entries received by 11:59PM UK time on Sundays will be entered into a Free Prize Draw, and will be randomly selected. The number of winners & prize for each week will be mentioned on the ‘’Weekly Win’’ application process for that week. The prizes are as stated in the application and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. Only one prize per user.
7. Winners will be notified by email &/or push notifications within 2 weeks of the closing date. Please allow 7 days for delivery after prize claim being received. If there are any delivery issues you should contact us by going to Menu à Contact Us.
8. Winners cannot ask to swap or exchange weekly product tests with other weeks offers.
9. When posting about their free product test online, winners must add #gifted to their post and tag @supersavvymeofficial
10. A list of the winners will be available after this date on that week’s prize tile in the ‘weekly win’ section on the SuperSavvyApp. By entering the draw, the winner consents to being named on this list & any publicity generated / used on our Instagram page, website, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control. The variant, specification, contents & colour of the products may differ from those shown in the image.
12. By entering this Free Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
13. Prizes will be refreshed on a weekly basis on Monday of each week
14. There is no purchase required to participate in this draw
PROMOTER: Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP