These Terms and Conditions cover the monthly Leaderboard competition running on SuperSavvy App (“the App”) from 1 December 2020 to 30 November 2021.
To enter, visit SuperSavvy App, click on “Earn Points” tab. Points are awarded for completing any of 5 different tasks:
1. Refer a friend (100 points)
2. Review a product (50 points)
3. Quickfire question (30 points)
4. Watch an ad (20 points)
5. Daily login (10 points)
You can see your ranking on the “Leaderboard” tab. The Leader board is updated hourly.
The person with the most points at 23:59 on the last day of each calendar month will win the selected Monthly Leaderboard prize.
Terms and conditions
1. The Promoter has the right to amend T&C at any time
2. This promotion is open to all residents in the UK, 18 years of age and over, excluding employees of Procter & Gamble (“P&G”) and its affiliates and agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
3. No purchase required
4. No bulk or third-party entries accepted.
5. The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received or incomplete.
6. Points awarded will be based on time of action and points can change at any time
7. The Promoter can extend points at any time
8. Points will be cancelled after 6 months of account inactivity
9. The leaderboard will reflect the final update at 11.59pm on the day the competition closes
10. If more than one consumer has the same points at the end of the competition period, the winner will be picked randomly by a third party
11. The Promoter can increase/decrease awarded points for actions at any time
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the points on your account if P&G determines that the points were earned in an irregular manner, or that they were obtained in a fraudulent manner or in any manner that violates our Terms. P&G reserves the right to require proof of how the points were earned and to delay your ability to redeem points while compliance with Our Terms is identified.
13. The prize is as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative.
14. Winners will be notified by email & push notifications within 14 days of the closing date. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 7 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Please allow 28 days for delivery of prize after claim being received.
15. The SuperSavvy App Leadeboard winner will be communicated within the SuperSavvy App by midday the day after the competition closes.
16. Refer your friends to SuperSavvyApp and earn more points. In order to refer your friends, you must be a SuperSavvyApp member and reside in the UK. You cannot refer existing SuperSavvyApp members.
17. Where the scheme is available, if you refer a friend, both you and your friend will earn 100 points after your friend registers with SuperSavvyApp successfully.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond their control.
19. It is the consumers responsibility to check the delivery address you have listed is correct at the time of notification of prize. We’re not responsible if you submit a wrong address.
20. Unless otherwise provided by law, P&G is not responsible for the loss or theft of prizes sent, for delays, or for failure to receive prizes.
21. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
Promoter: Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP.