There are no fees to create and list an NFT item on Swappable.

When your item sells, a 2% marketing fee is charged at the time of the sale. If you choose to pay the fee in the TrustSwap SWAP token, you’ll enjoy a 50% discount, with the marketing fee just 1%.

80% of these fees are returned to the TrustSwap community stakers and the remaining 20% are burnt.

Did this answer your question?