Have your staff carefully inspect each product
• before listing it on SwapRetail
• each week as you update your listings
• before approving an order
• before shipping out an order
If you find a damage, update your inventory on SwapRetail so that the unit is no longer available for sale or swap.
Extra-wise measures to take when you are shipping out an order:
• Make sure the goods are thoroughly inspected before being packaged.
• Take pictures of the merchandise and the product code printed on the tags attached to the garments to show it correlates with the order (and packing slip).
• If a damage or error is found, email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and do not ship out those items.