To update your Switcheo Account Google Authenticator code, please have you wallets "Mnemonic Phrase" ready and use the following steps.
- Browse to Switcheo.exchange and login using your email/password
- At the bottom of the 2FA authentication window, click on "Reset 2-Factor Authentication".
- Step 1 - This clears the existing 2FA.
Enter your Email address and Mnemonic Phrase - Click "NEXT"
- Step 2 - This creates a new 2FA code.
Enter your Email Address and Password - Click "NEXT"
- Scan the displayed QR code into Google Authenticator, then enter the Authenticator code.
Please consider storing the code for reuse at a later time if you change phones etc.
To prevent later confusion, remember to remove the old 2FA entry from Authenticator.
- You are now logged in to your wallet.
This completes the procedure.