Are you a retailer and would like to upload products into your online store via a Datafeed file? Or you are a supplier and want to upload your items into our Marketplace using a Datafeed file? Here you can learn what the file should be like!
Supported file formats: CSV, XML, XLS(X), JSON, TXT
Supported file sources: URL, (S)FTP, Google Docs URL, Google Drive URL, OneDrive URL, Dropbox URL, file upload. If you have an API or SOAP connection, contact our support staff.
- Simple CSV/XLS sample file: https://syncee.io/templates/simple_test_syncee.csv
- CSV/XLS sample file with variants and variants images: https://syncee.io/templates/variants_test_syncee.csv
- XML sample file with variants and variants images: https://syncee.io/templates/syncee_xml_sample_with_variants.xml
- JSON sample file with variants and variants images:
The data feed file has to contain:
- SKU, Variant SKU
- Barcode or Handle
- Public Image URL (images via cloud-share sources like Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. are NOT accepted)
- Inventory Quantity
- Option Value 1
- Option Value 2
... and other crucial information needed. (Option Value can stand, e.g. size or color)