The Destination Store is the store that wants to sync across products or inventory data from the source store to drop ship.
Note: If you already have Syncio installed, login to Syncio and skip to step 4.
1. Visit Syncio App Store page to install. Or click on the link provided if you’ve received an invite email from a destination store.
2. When prompted, select Source Store and click on the Next button.
3. You will then see a screen that asks you to enter a Source Store Unique Key, if you were invited to use Syncio, the unique key will be in the invitation email.
Otherwise click on the I don’t have a Unique Key button. This will take you to the homepage / dashboard.
4. Linking a source store or skipping the connection step completes the installation. Click on the Start Now! to go to the Syncio Dashboard/ Homepage.
5. You will then be taken to the Syncio Dashboard/ Homepage.
6. If you want to add additional source stores click into the Source Stores card.
7. You will then see a section that says Send an Invitation to Source Stores via Email, enter an email and click on the Send Invite button.
8. Once the invitee accepts the invitation, you will be able to start importing and syncing their products.