You can change your notifications settings by following these steps:
1. Select your name in the bottom left corner.
2. Select 'Settings' in the dropdown menu.
3. Change your notifications settings and click 'Save'.
Select the 'Profile' tab at the bottom of the screen.
Click on 'Notifications' under Account settings.
Set up your notification settings and click 'Save' at the top.
Notifications Help Page
For a faster solution, teachers can work out notifications issues on their own through our Notifications Help Service, so that they don't miss important messages from families. This service is only available on the TalkingPoints for Teachers mobile app.
1. Go to your profile.
2. Click 'Notifications.'
3. Click 'Notifications Help.'
4. Let the automated tests run.
*Please note: If there are any orange icons next to the tests, then follow the instructions. If that doesn’t work then contact support for further assistance.