Visit Tarjimly Stories (tarjimly.org/stories) to see how Tarjimly has helped humanity!
- Refugees, asylees, and evacuees
- Aid workers / Humanitarian Workers / Service Providers
- Internally displaced persons
- Immigrant communities
- Limited-English Proficient (LEP) patients
- Conversations with medics, lawyers, case workers, teachers
- Distribution support
- Registrations for school or work, or government forms
- Document translation
- Conversation interpreting through phone calls or audio files
- Simple text translations
- More complex document, picture, or video translations
We understand that the definition of "humanitarian purpose" has grey areas. Translators have the right to make judgment calls on conversations they are comfortable translating for. As an organization, we support using Tarjimly for meaningful translations that don't necessarily fall within the legal definition of a "refugee" but still require humanitarian help.