Follow the steps illustrated below to start translating for beneficiaries:
1. Follow the steps to Sign Up.
2. Complete your Translator profile and allow push notifications so you can be notified when someone needs translation help:
3. On the Translator home, you can learn how to accept a translation request, update your profile, and read stories of how Tarjimly has helped humanity:
4. You can also improve your chances of being matched and become a better translator by getting Tarjimly Certified:
5. You will receive a notification when someone needs help with your languages - if you are the first translator to accept, you will be connected in a chat conversation and we ask for microphone permission so you can start a call. In a conversation, you can send text, voice notes, pictures, documents, get on an internet call, and even add another number for a 3-way call:
6. Once finished, select end conversation from the menu and provide feedback and topic tags - this helps us with data and quality control. You can review your old conversations in the messages tab: